We are currently accepting applications for summer internships.
The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum invites both undergraduate and graduate students to submit applications for our internship program. Please check the Volunteer Information Center to learn more about specific internship positions.
Due to the sensitive nature of Presidential materials, all interns must be at least 16 years of age and a U.S. Citizen – or holder of a permanent resident card or A1 Diplomatic Visa. All interns must successfully pass a background check and sign a confidentiality agreement. Prospective interns must be able to receive school credit from an accredited institution in order to be eligible.
If you are interested in applying for an internship, please complete:
- a cover letter identifying the specific internship project or type of work you are interested in performing and your dates of availability;
- the Volunteer Service Application and
- the Declaration for Federal Employment (OF 306);
- a resume;
- a copy of your most recent student transcript; and
- at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher, professor or academic faculty member.
Please send your completed application packet to the address below.Volunteer Program Coordinator
George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
2943 SMU Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75205 General Inquiries: email@example.com